THEME: “COCOA FARMING OF THE FUTURE” 2.0
The second Global Cocoa Farmers Conference aims to bring new perspectives and to give a glim to cocoa farming of the future. New developments on arears like cocoa entrepreneurship, climate change and deforestation.
You can learn about the latest trends and tools in cocoa farming. You can learn directly from farmers and other experts in the sector, next to that it will be a great opportunity for you to expend your network.
You never know when a conference can change the way you think and operate. Therefore, GCFC 2 opens the door to new thinking and how you can operate in the future, paving the way for new direction and focus for your business and supply chain.
Topics to be discuss on will include:
– Climate change and deforestation
– Secure next generation cocoa farmers
– Tackle land tenue issues in cocoa farming
– Fine-flavour cocoa in Africa
– How can we secure a sector that is transparent and accountable at all levels?
– Child labour in the cocoa sector
– Living income of cocoa farmers
– Transparency and accountability
– The role of certification in the cocoa sector